Dunkin dOnuts is Mine

Thursday, January 14, 2010


confession of a friend~!
hahaha~
why all this matter makes my life g0ing difficult.
even i try t0 av0id it the answer is the same~ I CANT~
like Big Bang s0ng_let me hear ur v0ices.
i wish that i c0uld here ur v0ice even we separate by millions of kil0metres..
and, i wish that u never f0rgetting me and else.
aaahhh~!
i wish that u can read this.
d0nno where sh0uld i put my feeling n0w..
my preci0us treasure alm0st g0ne..
ani'~ already g0ne..
theres 0ne left.
but u ?..till n0w didnt appears~
im getting tired with all this..
i wish that i c0uld f0rget u as u t0ld t0 d0..
but, the reality is, its hard t0 f0rget s0me0ne that give a t0nnes of meaning t0 us~
its hard~!
even if u trying with b0unces 0f desire u cant.
d0nn0 t0 wh0 i can lend on my stubb0rn head n0w~
aaahhh~! theres' s0meone else..
n, i kn0w she kn0w me well even we just kn0w.
and, ur last msg t0 me..
i cant f0rget it.^^v..
"smile f0rever"
aissshhh~!
totally change my life..
bef0re i didnt have s0 much fun with chatting..
but since u were c0me all the fun c0ming t0gether with us..
then its flowing like a wind...
spreads t0 others..
and, the virus keep on flying with0ut kn0wing wh0 are the next 0wner~

[hurt inside]

No comments:

Post a Comment