Dunkin dOnuts is Mine

Sunday, January 10, 2010

tears again~


i kn0w its all my fault..make an pr0mise but br0ke it..and, its suddenly happen..
donn0 why but, the most important thing is...i feel lot of pressure..huhuhu~
just want u to kn0w if u read this that i always be ur side...
i dont want u to be sad again...theres lot of pain u received before...
n0w im hurting u..hurting the one of m0st important pers0n in my life...
if i jump fr0m the high building make u happy...
if i become an jokers make u happy...
if i can bring ur sarram will make u happy...
i'll do it..just let me see u happy again...
and, if u cant forgive my mistake..its ok...
i admit that i already hurt u...==
aaahhhh~ tears can stop falling...
but, i cant h0ld it...TT_TT
jeongmal mianhaeyo...what else can i do to make ur miso comeback...
waniey, nan jeongmal mianhaeyo~

l0ve u m0re~hug u tightly then ever~miss u m0re~dont sad anym0re~

*leechihoon help me....=='

No comments:

Post a Comment